Shady Island Seafood Bar & Grill
Shady Island "Phase 2"
Fri & Sat 11:30am-9:00pm**
We may close early due to the heavy smoke - please do not hesitate to call & check!
Our current menu offerings:
Now open for sit-down dining!
We kindly ask for your patience as we take some extra measures for everyone's health & safety:
- Tables & chairs are set for social distancing. No reservations at this time due to limited seating & please allow us to guide you to available & clean tables
- Whenever & wherever possible, doors are kept open to lessen contact
- Staff & guests are screened for any symptoms
- Menus are posted or covered by plastic/glass to minimize contact, but can be disinfected for safety & also reduction of waste. Posted on website as well so guests can look up on their own devices
- Sanitizing after each party & keeping a log of guests dining with us
- Staff are continuously washing hands &/or wearing gloves and ensuring surfaces are clean/sanitized
- Sanitizers are available at entrances & high-contact areas are sanitized multiple times a day
- Maximum 6 people at one table - even same party must be 6ft/2m apart & need to remain seated at their designated table
*Please respect other guests & staff by sitting in designated seats only. They are measured for social distancing.
And please allow time for sanitizing!
**Weather and COVID-19 situation/updates depending, therefore operating days & hours may vary. Please don't hesitate to call to check!
*Top section above this line is our current information & menu during COVID-19*
Our Menu is Based on Finding the Most Complimentary Ingredients
Here at Shady Island our goal is to bring exotic flavours alongside the classic favourites using many homemade recipes
- NOW OPEN! -
(Stairs access only)
Our 2nd floor pub is the perfect place to enjoy a bite & drink while overlooking Shady Island and where the Fraser meets the Ocean
Miss Vicky is also a fun and cozy place for your small party to have a more private engagement
Must be 19+